Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Essay 2: Compare and Contrast

I have a bit of a template to work off of for this essay, thanks to my own ineptitude. Mistakenly, I wrote a compare contrast essay instead of a "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" essay. This has since been fixed.  This current essay will not be a carbon copy of my last one.  That would be too easy and super lame.  I will compare World War I and World War II. The first point to look at is the number of causalities.  The number of troops lost on the US, the opposing side, innocent deaths, and the death toll in total.  The next point will be the major events in the wars. The biggest battles and most prominent events (Pearl Harbor, Japan bombings etc.) will be compared here.  The final point will be technological advances.  Both wars had major technological improvements and I will look at both sides. I will compare the two wars to see which had more impact on the world at large, be it good or bad.  I think this concept is much better than the original I had, so this should make for a good essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment